In this blog I describe the 8 most common financial mistakes by managers. If after reading this blog you think: "But what is wrong with that?" then draw your conclusions:
- Costs are the same as expenses, as are revenue and receipt.
- If I purchase a product that will lead to a reduction in the profit.
- The interest rate against which ........
- The interest rate against which I can borrow from the bank should be used when evaluating an investment.
- If equity is on the right side of the balance sheet, it has the same meaning as when it is on the left.
- Customer relations on which I make a loss should be ended.
- Companies go bankrupt because they make losses.
- All financial statements within my company must comply with the law.
- The balance sheet is in balance through an accounting trick.